There is a very good chance you are reading this post on a phone.
According to the most recent Pew Internet Project Mobile Technology Fact Sheet:
- As of May 2013, 63% of adult cell owners use their phones to go online.
- 34% of cell internet users go online mostly using their phones, and not using some other device such as a desktop or laptop computer
- 30% of cell phone owners have used their phone to decide whether to visit a business, such as a restaurant, in the past 30 days.
- 58% of American adults own a smartphone
- 42% of American adults own a tablet